Friday, February 19, 2016

1920's Wheat Cent! (Could not Think of an Alliteration for this Topic)

Hey Guys!

      BIG find yesterday for me! Was wrapping up my shift when I opened my change drawer and this beauty!

Obverse of the Coin

Reverse of the Coin

        I haven't seen a wheat cent in several weeks and this one goes a step further by being one of the earlier wheat cent years! This is the second oldest coin I have found at my job site (the oldest being a 1920 S cent I found during my second week)! The condition has definitely been heavily circulated but is in very good condition considering this cent has been used for exactly 90 years!

        Going to a local thrift store later today as well as that library book sale I told you guys about. Stay tuned to see the results of those expeditions this upcoming Monday!

Happy Collecting and have a great day everyone!

- Sean 

No comments:

Post a Comment