Thursday, February 11, 2016

Coinstar Coins!

Hey Guys!

         Yesterday was a very strange and unusual day, in such a way as I don't know how to talk about it.  Lots of traffic even into the later hours of the evening, and my store got several requests at odd times. Not quite sure what to make of it, so I am just not going to worry or stress about it much.

         On the plus side I noticed some coins stuck in the tray of the CoinStar machine and after a little effort I got two nickels and two cents. The best part was that one nickel was a 1961 nickel that I did not have yet. I also found a bicentennial quarter celebrating the 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence in a cash drawer. I like the reverse design of these quarters and will always pick one up if given the chance.

The 1961 nickel and bicentennial quarter are on the bottom row in this picture
               Got to get ready for work in a bit, and hopefully I will find some more cool coins. Maybe even a half dollar or Susan B. Anthony dollar!

Happy collecting and talk to you all tomorrow!

- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment