Monday, February 22, 2016

Big Comeback with the Coins

Hey Guys!

        Man this past weekend was weird! I went to both a local thrift store and a library book sale and found NOTHING of interest! I think this gif sums up my emotions when I realized this...

I was SO SAD!!!

      Thankfully some awesome coins finds occurred on both Saturday and Sunday to help me feel better. Saturday's finds consisted of a 1940 and a 1968 S Nickel and a 2000 Canadian cent! Not a bad haul for one day!

Apparently my phone did not like me today...sorry for the quality of the picture guys :/

      Sunday kept with the trend as I found a 1958 D U.S. wheat cent with copper oxide on the front (thankfully I have found others in better shape) and a 1967 Canadian commemorative cent representing the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Confederation.

The finds from Sunday.

      Hopefully the finds continue during my shift today. I will keep you guys posted on what happens and if no coins appear than I am going to talk about a simple trick to find older coins quickly.


Happy Collecting guys!

- Sean Bolon





No comments:

Post a Comment