Friday, February 12, 2016

A Great Read for No Cost!

Hey Guys!

      Its another wonderful Friday and time for a fantastic resource! Now I don't know about you guys but I love to read other people's collecting stories and adventures, and it is in  that spirit that I found this resource.
A well organized yard sale, which always make the searching easier! 

       This resource is a blog called "The $3.00 Yard Sale Experiment", which details the adventure of one father as he turns an initial investment of $3.00 into thousands through flipping items he finds at yard sales on eBay. I personally love this blog and it served as part of the inspiration to blog about my own passion which is collecting.

       Here is the link to the blog's homepage: https://level7nerd.wordpress.com/. If nothing else just a single post, I have found the author's writing style to be very humorous.


Have a great weekend guys and talk to you on Monday!

- Sean

Picture link: http://www.movoto.com/blog/opinions/5-great-yard-sale-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment