Monday, February 8, 2016

Manic Sunday!

Hey Guys!

     I am back after this rather crazy weekend! With Superbowl 50 occurring yesterday the store I work at has been swamped with football fans loading up with junk food for their various parties. Thankfully my shift today should be more relaxed since the insanity has passed for the moment.

     On a way cooler note the Coinstar machine bore fruit again this weekend! I found a collection of modern U.S cents...

The majority of my Coinstar finds!
     
        ...plus a cool Boondocks Fun Center token and yet another plastic cent!

The front of the token and plastic cent

The back of the token and the plastic cent

        After a little searching on the web I found that Boondocks is a rather large arcade/amusement park! It has multiple locations and has received good online reviews, so it is awesome that I have a token from the place!

         Time to get ready for my shift and the creation of my next post. I am planning to visit a thrift store and see if I can make some finds in the next couple of days, so stay tuned for that!

Happy collecting all and talk to you tomorrow!

- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment